Study in Canada with us
Study Permit Application
Thinking of studying abroad? Not sure where to go? Worry no more because Canada is one of the top destination countries for international education and holds many opportunities for you.
Why Study in Canada?
Canadian universities have remained one of the top choices of international students and are ranked among the best institutions in the world. Every year, over 130,000 international students move to Canada to pursue their education. In addition to a high-quality and affordable education, Canada provides numerous possibilities including a multicultural society with a vibrant culture.
Canada is also quite affordable and allows students to work part time to sustain themselves. Students with degrees and diplomas from Canadian universities tend to have higher chances of employment because employers recognize the calibre of their education qualification.
The Canada Student Visa Application Process
- Apply for Canada Study Visa on the PWG website. Fill in the form and book your free consultation with our RCIC (Official Canada Immigration Consultant)
- Based on the free consultation with the RCIC and confirmed eligibility to apply for a student visa, you are required to complete the following steps to facilitate your application process:-
- Execute the agreement,
- Make the initial payment,
- Register via our website and
- Send the documents mentioned below to HR@pwgservices.ca)
- The required documents include:-
- Academic requirements (all educational transcripts and degrees)
- IELTS Test result (min. 6 bands in each section and overall 6.5 for post-graduate courses)
- Valid passport
- Passport photographs as per Canadian visa specifications – electronic version only (.jpg/.png format as per guidelines in the footnote) ***
- Work experience documents if available (a minimum of 4 months pay stubs, reference letters or offer letters, NOC from the current company – if currently working)
- The required documents include:-
You are also required to follow up with your agent and ensure that you:-
- Execute the agreement
- Make the initial payment to the PWG bank account provided by your agent
- Provide your agent with all the required documentation and register your application on the PWG website ( www.pwggroup.ae)
Once you submit all the documents, our RCIC and Canadian team will handle your application.
How will PWG Help you to Get Your Student Visa in Canada?
- PWG will give you a list of suitable courses and colleges based on your profile and interests.
- PWG will get offer letters from Canadian universities or colleges and share them with you so that you can select the institution that you prefer.
- Once you select the college and pay the tuition fees, PWG will receive your LOA (Letter of Acceptance).
- PWG will guide you in the process of opening GIC accounts for SDS (Student Direct Streams) where applicable (please see further details in the footnote)*.
- PWG will create for you a professional SOP (statement of purpose), LOR (letter of recommendation), and submission letters.
- PWG will collect all the documents required for processing and applying for your visa.
- PWG will help you to secure scholarships if you are eligible.
- Upon arrival in Canada, PWG will assist you in settling down. Our team will help you to obtain a SIN number, open a bank account, and settle all the necessary formalities.
***Picture guidelines : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/te mporary-resident-visa-application-photograph-specifications.html
*Note – only some countries are eligible to SDS stream (this stream is an expedited stream for visa processing) and GIC account where 10000 CAD has to be deposited. Countries eligible for SDS stream: Antigua and Barbuda/Brazil/China/Colombia/Costa Rica/India/Morocco/Pakistan/Peru/Philippines/Senegal/Saint Vincent and the Grenadines/Trinidad and Tobago/Vietnam (visa success rate is higher on the SDS stream). If you are residing in other countries than your home country, you can choose from which one you’d like to apply.